An evaporative cooler (also swamp cooler, desert cooler and wet air cooler) is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. Evaporative cooling differs from typical air conditioning systems which use vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycles.
Because an evaporative cooler operates through the evaporation of water, it adds moisture into the air. Therefore it is not the best solution for cooling in humid environments, even though there are a number of benefits to Swamp Coolers:
Top 4 Benefits:
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- 75% less electricity usage
- Adds moisture to the air, for dry environments
- No ozone damaging refrigerants
The best thing about our coolers is that they are portable, come in a range of cooling capacities, and are the cheapest you will find anywhere. Visit our ISC Online’s Evaporative Coolers page for more information, or call us at 866-453-2700 and we will answer any questions you have.
In launching our line of portable generators at ISC, we wanted to guarantee that we carried a variety of options in order to suit your every need. From eco-friendly to the standard portable generators found at your local Home Depot, ISC offers a variety of options that meet both CARB and CSA standards.
Here are a few of the options offered at ISC:
Generac: Generac offers a wide range of portable generators. With a focus on power and innovation, Generac is the portable generator often found in your local retail store and online. Generac offers specific units that satisfy CARB and CSA standards, and can be used in nearly any situation.
XP series: The XP series is a professional grade Generac portable generator, specifically engineered to target contractors and construction sites. Built to withstand extended job site use, this series is heavy-duty and can withstand wear and tear.
Winco: Winco is a small, privately held, American-based company that focuses on the use of alternative fuels in portable generators. Fixed with premium CARB and EPA certifications, these portable generators provide safe and reliable power, ensuring dependable performance.
Whether you are looking for a high-powered and specialized portable generator that is eco-friendly or run-of-the-mill, ISC can provide you with a consistent and trustworthy option. Check out ISC Online’s Portable Generator page to view the options and for answers to any questions.
ISC is now a proud dealer of Coilhose Pneumatics, the industry’s leading manufacturer of air tool accessories and air line controls. From hose and tubing to blowguns to FRLs to quick disconnects, and now we have it all for sale. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in the United States, Coilhose offers the highest quality tools at the best prices.
Here are a few of the brand new products we are offering:
- Blow Guns: Made out of a more durable metal, these new blowguns have a longer life span and can operate at a higher PSI.
- Couplers and Connectors: Trying to find the right connector is sometimes like trying to find a needle in a haystack, fortunately we now have a wider selection available making your shopping experience less stressful.
- Coiled Hose: This is the product that made the company, as such we are confidently stand behind the original manufacturer of the pneumatic coiled hose to meet your needs.
Couple any of these items with our always increasing selection of pneumatic tools and compressors, ISC is aiming to become your one stop pneumatic shop.
ISC Online is based in Texas and we love reading about manufacturing taking off in our state.
“Texas factory activity increased for the eleventh month in a row in March, according to business executives responding to the Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey. The production index, a key measure of state manufacturing conditions, rose from 10.8 to 17.1, indicating output grew at a stronger pace than in February.”
Read more information at: http://www.businessinsider.com/dallas-fed-manufacturing-activity-march-2014-3
When we decided to launch a line of pressure washers we wanted to ensure we had every product from Karcher at our disposal. While Karcher is not as well known of a brand here in the United States, in countries such as Germany, United Kingdom, France, Poland, or Mexico, Kärcher is now colloquially used as synonymous with a cleaning system using high-pressure water. This family owned global company has two sides of their company one marketing towards the commercial industry, and the other to the light industrial market.
The commercial products have a wide variety of systems, but distinguish themselves as being able to unleash a much higher PSI, and cleaning capacity. These units are generally more expensive, but are able to tackle any cleaning job under the sun.
While the light industrial pressure washers distinguish themselves as being more portable, and more affordable. These units are designed to tackle a wider variety of jobs, while still making cleaning easier.
Whether you’re looking for a small, medium, or large pressure washer I can guarantee we have the highest quality unit at the cheapest price waiting for you at ISC Online.
Check out what some of our customers have been saying about ISC Online at Trustpilot.
I absolutely would recommend ISC to my friends
“First off, the price I paid for my 3m vacuum was the lowest price I’ve ever seen. It was lower than amazon and eBay. Secondly, it shipped right away. It actually got delivered a day earlier than expected. That’s great customer service.” -Ruben H.
What I Needed When I Needed It!
“Good Job! Online Chat, Availability, Quick Shipping. Accurate Order Status Updates. I will definitely visit this web site again.” -Travis D.
Keep these great reviews coming!
Please visit our Trustpilot page to see more of our reviews.
We are fanatic about our fans here at ISC. After an exhaustive vendor selection process, we’ve decided the superior TPI fans will be able to meet all of your air movement needs. But there are 3 things to think about when choosing which mobile fan to use.
1) Mount: Some fans are meant to blow in one direction while others can swivel to change direction easily. A standard mount fan is cheaper, but you might be unsatisfied with the direction of air.
2) CFM: Different fans will create more or less air movement based on how powerful they are. CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, which in laymen’s terms means the higher the CFM the more air is circulated.
3) Belt Driven vs. Direct Drive: both belt driven and direct driven fans have their good and bad points
- Belt Driven: The motor exists independently of the fan blades and a belt connects the motor to the fan’s moving parts. Belt driven fans offer greater flexibility in terms of RPM speed, but tend to require more maintenance
- Direct Driven: The fan motor that controls the movement of the fan blades is connected either to a shaft or fan axle. This configuration is more energy efficient, and more reliable, but tends to be more expensive.
If you have more questions about our mobile fans feel free to contact us, we are really popular because of all the fans we have!